Viewed from the integral perspective, leadership is 4-fold and can be understood by looking at the following:
Therefore, “integral leadership coaching” becomes a complete coaching process, covering all the 4 quadrants in a leader’s professional life and also his/ her specific lines, stages, and states of development. Coaching becomes a really powerful instrument helping your authentic transformation.
What is Integral Leadership Development
We will integrally touch 4 dimensions of your leadership:
- The inner leadership narratives about your purpose, values, and motivation
- The observable exterior individual leadership behaviors, actions and habits and the capacity to correct/ augment them
- The way you relate to, and lead others (culture, relationships, teams, aligning of visions)
- The way you embrace existing organizational hierarchies and processes (aligning of missions)
What are the direct results of working with your coaching plan for leadership development?
Through personal work with an evolutionary, transpersonal and integral coach, you will go on the path of personal and leadership evolution:
- Growth: higher levels of maturity, overcoming fears
- Development: continuous learning
- Emergence: access insights and systemic feedback to produce real breakthroughs
- Self-actualization: fully expressing the deepest level of being
What’s the impact of executive/ leadership coaching in behavior change?
The results of this study suggest that executive coaching has a strong capacity to modify executive behavior. In a joint evaluation by executive coaches [clients] and HR managers, the eight dimensions related to behavior change scored an average of 5,14 out of 7.RESEARCH “IS EXECUTIVE COACHING MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER MANAGEMENT TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT METHODS?” IN MANAGEMENT DECISION 55(10):00-00 · OCTOBER 2017
What’s the main advantage of coaching over other leadership development tools?
Out of the 176 HR managers who answered this question, 52.27% said that the main advantage of leadership coaching is the customization of competency development and the way in which it adapts to an executive’s specific needs.RESEARCH “IS EXECUTIVE COACHING MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER MANAGEMENT TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT METHODS?” IN MANAGEMENT DECISION 55(10):00-00 · OCTOBER 2017
A personal leadership development plan canvas
THE 4 PHASES OF OUR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- The data gathering/ intake/ preparation period (360 values questionnaires, personality tests, coaching sessions to set up and evaluate the goals, alignment with stakeholders requirements)
- The strategy/ planning period (business coaching sessions to co-create your coaching plan for leadership development, containing clearly defined paths, leadership abilities, skills, and attitudes to be developed)
- The execution/ development period (regular business coaching sessions to advance and follow-up the development plan, and continuous daily/ weekly/ monthly micro-practices)
- The celebration/ take off, learning and future pace period (360 values questionnaires, evaluation of completion involving stakeholders expectations, key learning
take outs, future developments)